Lets get ready and check some things before inspection. These are some but not all of the things that will cause your vehicle to fail inspection.
Trucks or tractors
- Lost or missing front or rear license plate.
- Broken or cracked windshield.
- Inoperative or defective windshield wipers or washer fluid.
- Inoperative or damaged Lighting Equipment (Headlights, taillights, turn signals, clearance and marker lights).
- Inoperative or defective seat belts.
- Brake defects including air brakes out of adjustment, wheel seals leaking, air leaks, brake shoes worn out.
- Inoperative low air alarm.
- Inoperative body-up alarm.
- Horn not working.
- Defective or worn out tires.
- Broken Wheel studs or missing lug nuts.
- Lost or missing VIN or damaged/missing license plate.
- Worn out tires.
- Defective safety chains.
- Inoperative lighting devices.
- Worn out pintle hooks.
- Inoperative break-a-way brake system.